About Hydro-Marine Construction
Founded in 1997, Hydro-Marine is staffed with highly trained, certified commercial divers (Association of Diving Contractors international / ADCI). Dedicated to the highest quality underwater contracting, Hydro-Marine offers complete diving services. Hydro-Marine has the unique advantage of working closely with W. J. Castle and, as part of The Castle Group, is very familiar with implementing complicated engineering solutions in even the most challenging circumstances.
Hydro-Marine Construction works within The Castle Group, with insurance companies, and with other engineering firms. Our association with The Castle Group gives us tremendous control over our projects, which leads to significant savings and faster timeliness for our clients. The access we have to structural and civil engineers, and the quarter century of experience of W.J. Castle, has made Hydro-Marine one of the premier marine construction companies on the East Coast. Hydro-Marine is a certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) in multiple states.
Janet Castle, President and Owner
Janet Castle is the President and owner of Hydro-Marine Construction Company, Inc., a construction company specializing in bulkhead and pier construction and rehabilitation, pile jacking and repairs, submarine cable recovery, and leasing of marine equipment. The company is located in Hainesport, NJ and performs work in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
As the company President, Janet is responsible for all administrative operations of the company. She is in charge of personnel, coordination of projects, man-power allocations, approval of all equipment purchases, and overall day to day operations. She also oversees proposals, payrolls, and billings.
- Embry Riddle University- 1988
- Mercer County Community College-1990
- Burlington County Institute of Technology-1994
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)-NJ
- Association of Diving Contractors (ADC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Utility Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA)
- New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission WBE
- City of Philadelphia WBE
- Empire State Development Council WBE
- Private Pilot’s License
- Certified Commercial Diver (ADC)
- Certified CADD (Computer-Aided Drafting) Operator
- Notary Public
Deborah Zellers, Controller
Deborah Zellers is Hydro-Marine Construction’s Controller and manages the administrative side of the company. She is the eyes and ears of the company, and is an integral part of the whole. There is no question she cannot answer.
Deborah is a certified NAUI diver, and holds degrees in Music Education, Accounting, and Computer Science. She’s a part time organist on the weekends, and participates in vocal and hand-bell choirs at church. Deborah is also active in regional theater, building props and costumes, and acting in shows.
Hydro-Marine Construction Services
- Bulkhead and Pier Rehabilitation & Construction
- Pile Jacketing & Repair
- Submarine Power Cable Recovery & Repair
- Helical Anchor Installation
- Underwater Construction & Repair
- Underwater Debris Removal
- Repairs to Marine Structures